Friday 27 October 2017

How is my Budget Planning today - July - Sep 2017 - PQFR




How is my Budget Planning today - July - Sep 2017 - PQFR




My paycheck also got an annual increment from the month of July 2017. Here is my PQFR (Personal Quarterly Financial Report) for the Quarter - July - September 2017.








The PQFR  is based on the Super Budget 50:30:20




Kindly note that, the fixed expenses are reduced to 53 %  and the flexible expenses at around 13 %, as i bought some Tech gadgets in the September. Usually i am increasing my savings and investing by year.  you can also try this with your own values. 



If you interest to share any comments, i wish to listen for that


Rich Investing with PQFR !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Way to plan for the Retirement

Way to plan for the Retirement Modern lifestyle hungers with the Job and Money. Everyone needs and stands with their Retirement. Goog...