Monday 24 July 2017

How is my Budget Planning today - April - June 2017 - PQFR



How is my Budget Planning today - April - June 2017 - PQFR




As we had discussed the 'Budget Planning' in the past two posts. Here now, i am keen to submit my PQFR (Personal Quarterly Financial Report) for the Quarter - April - June 2017.



Set your own Budget Planning






The report below created by me, is based on the Super Budget 50:30:20




On the report, my fixed expenses are vary due to Medical costs and grocery items on my relative appearance :)  kindly note that i mostly maintain the savings / investing above the Super Budget terms with 30 percent plus. I believe in savings / investing for my child and for the Retirement. So, it would insist me to Retire Early :-)


You can also do the PQFR yourself and go further with honest :)



If you interest to share any comments, i wish to listen for that


Rich Investing with PQFR !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Way to plan for the Retirement

Way to plan for the Retirement Modern lifestyle hungers with the Job and Money. Everyone needs and stands with their Retirement. Goog...